Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2019 04:30 PM
- 19-D0115– Install Additional Copy Face Cabinet (maximum sign area of 10.53 m2), 9901 87 Avenue (Lot 17, Block 3, Plan 7821779) – Permitted Use ( Business and Industrial Park (BMP))
- 19-D0117– Temporary Portable Sign, 9106 100 Avenue (Lot 2A, Block 21, Plan 1623994) – Permitted Use ( Neighbourhood Commercial (C-5) in the Champagne District)
- 19-D0118– Temporary Portable Sign, 9821 100 Street (Lot 1A, Block 3, Plan 7620679) – Permitted Use ( General Commercial (C-2) in the Old Towne District)
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 04:30 PM
Development permit approval notice for 29 October 2019:
- 19-D0116– Change of Use (Government Services), 9805 100 Street (Lot 6/7, Block 3, Plan RN8A) – Permitted Use ( General Commercial (C-2) in the Old Towne District)
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF APPROVALS: An approved Development Permit does not come into effect until 22 days after the date of the Notice of Decision. The undertaking of any development by the Applicant prior to the expiry of this period is done solely at the risk of the...
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:15 PM
LIVE at the CCC, November 2, 2019 : 6 Minute Warning!
Morinville, AB – The 2019-20 LIVE at the CCC series continues with 6 Minute Warning bringing their melodies, harmonies and vocal dynamics to the stage on November 2nd.
6 Minute Warning is a Canadian vocal group based out of Edmonton, Alberta. The group consists of six members with extensive backgrounds in rock, pop, jazz, classical, and choral music. 6 Minute Warning is renowned for its exceptional singing – tight harmonies, seamless phrasing,...
Posted on Wednesday, October 09, 2019 01:26 PM
Couldn't attend or live-stream the October 8, 2019 Regular Meeting of Council? The council highlights include details regarding the Corporate Fees Policy, the Community Needs Assessment final report and more!
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2019 01:21 PM
The 2019-20 LIVE at the CCC Family Series gets underway on October 4th with TerZettto. A remarkable tale that inspires playfulness, joy, and—most of all—lots of laughter.
Three doors, three chairs, three wooden boards...
One light bulb...
In this timeless setting, the very different worlds of three clowns will collide. Gradually forgetting their own individuality, they build rapport around what they hold most dear: their playfulness, their ‘joie de vivre’ and an uncontrollable imagination.