Posted on Monday, 09 September 2019 02:15 PM
- 19-D0101– Detached Garage, 10122 104 Avenue (Lot 2, Block 4, Plan 2406RS) – Permitted Use ( Single Detached Residential (R-1A) in the Old Towne District)
- 19-D0099– Single Detached Dwelling, 10622 98 Street (Lot 41, Block 3, Plan 1424439) – Permitted Use ( Village Champlain Stage II Residential (R-VC2) in the Champagne District)
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF APPROVALS: An approved Development Permit does not come into effect until 22 days after the date of the Notice of Decision. The undertaking...
Posted on Thursday, 05 September 2019 04:00 PM
- 19-D0080– Marketplace and Morinville Professional Centre (Shopping Centre – 1893m2) Includes Temporary Patio/ Café seating and Temporary Fencing in future road right of way for commercial use, 10002 & 10008 100 Avenue (Lot 22, 23, 24, Block A, Plan 7732R) – Discretionary Use & Variance - Minimum onsite parking & Loading requirements [Ref. LUB 3/2012, Section 6.2 & 6.4] from 64 to 20 ( Primary Commercial (C-1) in the Old Towne District)
- 19-D0097– over height fence, 10018 to...
Posted on Wednesday, 28 August 2019 04:29 PM
- 19-D0093– Detached Garage, 9819 106 Avenue (Lot 25, Block 2, Plan 142 4439) – Permitted Use ( Village Champlain Stage II Residential (R-VC2) in the Champagne District)
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF APPROVALS:An approved Development Permit does not come into effect until 22 days after the date of the Notice of Decision. The undertaking of any development by the Applicant prior to the expiry of this period is done solely at the risk of the Applicant (ref. Morinville Land Use Bylaw 3/2012,...
Posted on Tuesday, 20 August 2019 02:08 PM
Morinville Fees and Charges Information Session
The Town of Morinville is reviewing our corporate fees and charges. We are hosting an engagement session to share our findings and gather your input to help shape this review.
WHEN: Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 6 to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Council Chambers, Morinville Civic Hall, 10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB
WHY: We invite the public and community stakeholders to join us to provide input regarding our corporate fee philosophy and current fee structure....
Posted on Monday, 12 August 2019 02:23 PM
LIVE at the CCC 2019-20 Season Unveiled!
Morinville, AB - LIVE at the CCC returns with a fantastic season for 2019-20!
This season our Mainstage Series features six exciting performances. We start the season with the return of Accidental Humour Co and their presentation of ‘The Flying Detective’ based on actual true events of a police airplane chase from Edmonton to Edson to catch a murderer. Next, we welcome long-time Edmonton acapella group 6 Minute Warning, whose vocal dynamics and...