Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2020 11:00 AM
Special Meeting Notice
A Special Meeting of Council has been scheduled for Friday, April 3, 2020, at 3 p.m.
This meeting has been called for the purpose of discussing and acting upon:
- Program Cancellations and Facility Closures due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Delay of Property Taxes and Utility Payments due to COVID-10 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Implications and Financial Update
- Human Resource Matters (Closed Session)
No other matters can be discussed except for what is listed in this notice.
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2020 04:30 PM
- 20-D0084– Accessory Use (Deck), 10129 93 Street (Lot 1, Block 43, Plan 082 5695) – Permitted Use ( Single Detached Compact Residential (R-1B) in the Champagne District)
- 20-D0081– Accessory Use (Deck), 9604 104 Avenue (Lot 33, Block 37, Plan 062 6668) – Permitted Use ( Single Detached Compact Residential (R-1B) in the Champagne District)
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF APPROVALS: An approved Development Permit does not come into effect until 22 days after the date of the Notice of Decision. The...
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2020 04:30 PM
- 20-D0071– Manufactured Home, 153 Aspen Avenue (Lot 10, Block 1, Plan 162 4352) – Permitted Use ( Manufactured Home Park Residential (R-MHP))
- 20-D0080– Accessory Use (Rear Deck), 10611 96A Street (Lot 28, Block 42, Plan 142 4801) – Permitted Use ( Site Specific Narrow Lot Residential (DC-3-5) in the Champagne District)
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF APPROVALS: An approved Development Permit does not come into effect until 22 days after the date of the Notice of Decision. The undertaking of any...
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 04:37 PM
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 4 p.m.
CONTACT: Legislative Officer, 10125 -100 Ave. Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
Land Use Bylaw (LUB) AMENDMENT (Bylaw 11/2020)
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2020 03:13 PM
Street sweeping began Monday, April 27. Please obey the no-parking signs placed in your area to ensure efficiency and quality of street sweeping efforts.
Schedule updated as of Wednesday, April 29, 2020.
Wednesday, April 29 – Zone # 2 and part of Zone #1
Thursday, April 30 – Zone #2 and part of Zone #3
Friday, May 1 – Zone #5
Monday, May 4 – Part of Zone #4
Tuesday, May 5 – Remainder of Zone #4
Industrial Area, 100 Street, 100 Avenue and parking lots to be completed following...