Posted on Thursday, 02 May 2019 08:00 AM
For the month of May, Mayor Barry Turner proclaimed the following:
- National Youth Week | May 1-7, 2019
- Emergency Preparedness Week | May 5-11, 2019
- North American Occupational Safety and Health Week | May 5-11, 2019
- Mental Health Week | May 6-12, 2019
- Nurses Week | May 6-12, 2019
- Public Works Week | May 19-25, 2019
- Victims & Survivors of Crime Week | May 26-June 1, 2019
- Emergency Medical Services Week | May 27-June 2, 2019
Posted on Thursday, 04 April 2019 08:00 AM
Joint Statement: Morinville, AB – The negotiating teams from Sturgeon County and the Town of Morinville held a regularly scheduled meeting on April 1, 2019 to further discuss Intermunicipal Collaboration Framework, in accordance with the Modernized Municipal Government Act (MMGA).
The discussion focused on a review of potential funding models that could be used for funding projects and/or programs in the future. Each model was examined against a set of criteria and future opportunities to ensure...
Posted on Tuesday, 12 March 2019 08:00 AM
Morinville, Alta. – LIVE at the CCC and Mainstage Sponsor Infinite Event Services is excited to be presenting Canada’s premier ABBA tribute act ABRA Cadabra in our final show of the 2018/19 performance season.
Hailing from Vancouver, ABRA Cadabra has been touring the world for over 18 years helping audiences of all ages and cultures relive and celebrate the timeless and uplifting music of ABBA. This high-energy show takes you on a nostalgic journey through all of your favourite ABBA hits including...