Who do I call if I have sewage coming up the floor drain in my basement?

Contact the Town of Morinville’s Public Works Department at 780.939.2590 during business hours Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or afterhours call the Utilities Emergency Number at 780-965-0994. Public Works will check to see if the mains are running. If so, they will advise you to get a plumber.