Councillor Sarah Hall has been a resident of Morinville for over 8 years. She is a loving wife and mother to 4 school aged children. Her work life has always been in the management, public service sectors, education and most recently, health care. In Morinville, she is an avid volunteer and dedicated community leader. Sarah is no stranger to commitment and hard work.
Sarah cares deeply for her community and it shows. She is currently president of the Morinville Art Club, a committee member of the Sturgeon County UN International Women's Day Awards, Chair of MPS School Council, Founder of the Morinville Marvelous Moms Group and head organizer of MMM's Annual Adopt A Family Campaign. She has also volunteered for many other boards, sports teams, committees, and community events in her years as a Morinville resident.
Known as a woman of action and advocacy, those who know her, can attest that when she commits to something, she is all in. She is very excited for a chance to serve the community she loves in such a meaningful way.
Councillor Hall represents the Town of Morinville on these boards and committees:
- Edmonton Metropolitan Regional Board Ingtegrated Transport & Transit Working Group
- Regional Transit Services Transit Comission Transition Team
- CAO Performance Evaluation Committee
- Community Services Advisory Committee
- Emergency Management Committee
- Morinville / Sturgeon Intermunicipal Affairs Committee
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Homeland Housing
- Morinville Festival Society | Council Liaison (Alternate)
- Sturgeon River Watershed Alliance (Alternate)
- Agricultural Pest Act Control Committee
- Weed Control Act Appeal Committee