The Town of Morinville is seeking Summer Sport Camp Programmers to assist in the development and delivery of various Community Services sport programs and special events offered throughout the community. Our programs will include a variety of activities including sport and skill development.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of community programs and services (including arts, culture, sports development, etc.) for children, youth and seniors.
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials.
- Maintain accurate program budgets and reports.
- Assist with staff training, mentoring, supervision and evaluation.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in a safe environment and adhere to Health and Safety Standards.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and prepare weekly and end of term reports.
- Other related duties as required.
- Attending post-secondary education in recreation, education or related field.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous experience working with children in a program setting.
- Knowledge in sport development & other programming areas.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Valid Driver's License with access to a vehicle.
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector is a condition of employment.
$17.00—$19.00 per hour. The term of these summer positions will be approximately May 6, 2019 through August 31, 2019. Regular hours of work will be based on a 30-35 hour work week.
Application Deadline: 12:00 pm, February 22, 2019
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please submit resumes quoting "Summer Sport Camp Programmer" to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
We would like to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest;
however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.