The Town of Morinville is currently seeking dynamic, experienced and service oriented individuals for the role of Full-Time Client Services Representatives (3 Positions).
Reporting to the Senior Client Services Representative, the Client Services Representative (CSR) provides front-line service and administrative support as a member of the Community Services department within the Community & Protective Services Division.
This position will primarily work out of the Morinville Community Recreation Facility location; however, there may be times when the CSR will work at alternate Morinville facilities as required. Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of administrative functions within established guidelines and policies. The incumbent will work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality while monitoring and coordinating a variety of office activities.
- Answering telephones, responding to email and counter inquiries, assist with organizational documents when necessary, manage internal and external departmental correspondence and mail distribution.
- Enter individual bookings, program registrations and school bookings and maintain data collected in the Parks & Recreation (Rec Desk) software program for all user groups.
- Perform point-of-sale transactions and related financial duties.
- Promotion of Community Services programs, community facilities and in particular promotes the Morinville Community Recreation Facility and the Morinville Community Cultural Centre.
- Assist community user groups in booking local school facilities under the joint use of facilities program.
- Coordinate community sign bookings with Public Works.
- Report preparation support as requested.
- Accurate and timely data entry, record keeping, copying, filing, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will possess post-secondary education in office administration supplemented by a minimum of two years of related experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. Exceptional customer service, organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs. Experience with MS Dynamics GP software package and/or Rec Desk software is considered an asset. The successful candidate will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check prior to commencement of employment.
Compensation/ Hours of Work:
Salary range $45,662—$54,523 (7 Step Grid) based on a 35 hour work week, scheduled to meet operational requirements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including pension and professional development opportunities.
Application Deadline: 12:00 pm, March 01, 2019
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please submit resumes quoting "Client Services Representative - FT" to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
We would like to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest;
however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.