- Box Office will open 1 hour in advance of performances
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to performance unless otherwise indicated
- Everyone attending a LIVE at the CCC performance must have a ticket
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager
- Children under the age of 2 must have a ticket, but are admitted for FREE
- Use of audio or video recording devices and flash photography is prohibited during performances
- The CCC is wheelchair accessible
Mainstage Series Seating:
Mainstage Series performances will feature cabaret seating with tables of a maximum of 8. Seat selection is available at the time of ticket purchase.
Family Series Seating:
Family Series performances will feature general admission theatre style seating.
For any of our catered performances, please inform us of any dietary restrictions at the time of ticket purchase.
Tickets may be purchased in person or by phone at the:
Morinville Community Cultural Centre Box Office
9502-100 Avenue, Morinville
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (except Holidays)
Tickets may be purchased in person, by phone, or online at:
Additional charges will apply.
Everyone attending a LIVE at the CCC performance must have a ticket. Children under the age of 2 must have a ticket, but are admitted for FREE. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges except in the event of cancellation or rescheduling.
Ticket prices vary. Additional service charges willy apply when purchasing tickets online.