Bylaw Complaints

Filing a concern

Have concerns? Call 780-939-7831. A public report complaint form is also available and can be submitted in any of the following ways:

  • Online: Send directly by clicking the submit button found on the form
  • Email: Enforcement Services 
  • Fax: 780-939-5633
  • In-person: Drop off at St. Germain Place (Civic Hall), 10125 100 Avenue

Community Peace Officers do not work around the clock. Calls that are received outside of working hours will be prioritized and responded to. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1.

When submitting concerns it is important to provide us with as much information as you can including:

  • Your name, address and contact information
  • Type of concern
  • Subject of complaints name and address (if known)
  • Time and duration of concern